Prepare Today, Win Federal Contracts Tomorrow
Align with Redspin cybersecurity experts to achieve the level of cyber hygiene you need for CMMC certification. Redspin is the first to receive Certified Third-Party Assessment Organization (C3PAO) approval into the CMMC provisional program and has the required Provisional Assessors on staff to perform CMMC assessments.
The CMMC Challenge
The United States Department of Defense (DoD) is aiming to reduce the estimated $600 billion in cybercrime losses impacting the nation’s military supply chain every year by requiring third-party cyber security assessments of contractors with access to controlled unclassified information (CUI). The DoD adopted the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) for its 300,000 Defense Industrial Base (DIB) contractors to meet varying levels of CMMC certification as a requirement for the DoD to award a contract.
CMMC recognizes security is not one size fits all, therefore the level an organization must meet is determined based on the type and sensitivity of the information to be protected and the range of threats. Redspin, an approved CMMC Certified Third-Party Assessment Organization (C3PAO) and Registered Provider Organization (RPO) will help you assess or build the cyber hygiene you need on your journey to becoming CMMC certified
- Understanding Your Gaps: Recognize the risks and vulnerabilities in your business operations.
- Improve Cyber Readiness: Implement the safeguards to protect data and shore up your defenses
- Achieve CMMC Status: Conduct deep analysis to meet CMMC requirements.
Redspin’s CMMC Services
Redspin’s team of cybersecurity experts and certified CMMC assessors will assist you in achieving cyber-readiness and compliance as you work towards your CMMC goals.
Pre-assessment & Consulting
- Identify security gaps against the 17 controls (Level 1) outlined in the CMMC model
- Provide solutions based on US federal acquisition rules and NIST SP 800-171 r2
- Assist in the development of a System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action to become CMMC certified
Remediation & Validation
- Redspin is an approved RPO to remediate gaps found after a pre-assessment or CMMC assessment
- Develop policies and procedures, incident response runbooks, and best practices
- Implement and validate the effectiveness of people, process, and technology • Gain confidence security controls are working beyond CMMC certification
Certification & Assessments
- Gap Assessment of controls against NIST 800-171 & 172
- Level 1 – Basic Cyber Hygiene (17 Practices)
- Level 2 – Intermediate Cyber Hygiene (110 Practices)
- Level 3 – Yet to be Defined (Based off of NIST 171 & 172)
Redspin is an approved C3PAO to assess organizations aiming to measure readiness, and/or achieve CMMC/JSVAP certification. Our assessment methodology is based on:
- US federal acquisition rule (48 FAR 52.204-21) mandating safeguarding
- DOD federal acquisition rules (DFARS 252.204-70xx Series) to protect CUI
- CMMC requirements and NIST Special Publication 800-171
Targeted CMMC Managed Services for Defense Contractors
- IT Managed Services
- Managed Security/Compliance Services
NIST-based Compliance and CMMC Readiness, On-Prem or Azure Gov Cloud Managed Services and Security Services that provide protection against cyber incidents, tools to meet compliance requirements, and save on cost/time.
- Expert team of certified CMMC security advisors, consultants, and assessors ready to scale with you as needed
- Possesses the know-how from performing over 1,000 assessments in highly regulated industries, including the first successful Joint Surveillance Voluntary Assessment Program (JSVAP) assessment
- Our team understands the CMMC ecosystem and follows professional conduct to help you on your journey to becoming CMMC-ready and certified
Redspin’s CMMC Services won the 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Award for best National Cyber Defense Cybersecurity Industry Solution.
Redspin, an early adopter of working with Cyber-AB to help define the program is the first Authorized CMMC C3PAO and is a RPO.
Redspin, a division of Clearwater, has become one of the most trusted cybersecurity companies for the Defense Industrial Base. Our exclusive focus on tailoring our CMMC assessment, training, consulting, and managed services for each client delivers peace of mind by lowering the risk of a security incident or breach, and meeting/maintaining compliance regulations. Since our founding in 2001, we’ve become a thought leader in IT security, helped countless clients control their security risk, develop their security strategy, and avoid a breach headline.
Have questions regarding your CMMC journey? Are you interested in connecting with Redspin for a focused conversation about your company’s strategy?