This discussion featured Matt Travis, the CEO of The Cyber AB – the official accreditation body of CMMC – and an expert panel who explored the updates on the CMMC program.
As one of the first live and recorded responses to the recently published CMMC proposed rule, this webinar covers…
– The timeline for CMMC implementation in contracts and proposals
– Key highlights from the proposed rule
– Details on the public comment period
– What the proposed rule release means for you, organizations seeking certification
– Perspectives from ecosystem experts, with a special focus on Matt Travis, CEO of The Cyber AB, sharing insights into the current status of the CMMC rule
This replay doesn’t stop there! We also cover…
– Real-world experiences and challenges faced by organizations who have already started their certification journey
– The significance of Federal Tax Information (FTI) now being categorized as Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
– The potential adoption of CMMC by federal agencies beyond the Department of Defense in the future.
This webinar is your opportunity to start the new year with new resolutions to stay ahead of the CMMC game!
Book a meeting to start your CMMC journey by filling out the form below